I’m a little late posting my goals for July, but last week was nonstop and it’s better late than never, right? Early Saturday morning, and I do mean EARLY (6:30 am flight), I will be flying to Buffalo, New York for a family vacation with my fiance’s family. We’re staying in Canada, actually, so I’m trying to consistently remind myself not to forget my passport! And also I’m trying to figure out how to pack without over-packing. Is that doable? My mom is the queen of packing (and over-packing) so it’s no question where I got my packing skills from. I need to make a list… call my credit card company, do laundry, etc.
Anyway, while I’m busy, I am still trying to make sure to stick to my personal goals for fitness, blog work, and the ever present wedding planning. Exactly five months from yesterday I’m getting married and if you’ve gone through planning your own wedding, I’m sure you understand where I’m at and why I’m slowly going a little crazy. Between shopping for the best prices on decorations, ordering invitations, planning my dress fitting, and making sure everyone else is also doing what they’re supposed to be doing… it’s a little exhausting. However, I am forever reminding myself to enjoy the now and to take this process one day at a time. Making lists also helps..
- Drink more water, less soda
- Do yoga every day for the rest of the month
- Stick to my exercise routine
- Work on my meal prepping skills
- Take time to meditate (without technology) every day
- Make the time to reflect every day and just be thankful
- Reach 500 followers on Twitter (so close!)
- Reach 300 on my new Instagram page
- Try to perfect the art of email lists and gaining a following (I have no idea what I’m doing lol)
- Explore more affiliate programs and really focus on making those work for me
- Work on planning a giveaway for next month (HOPEFULLY!)
- Be more active on Facebook!
Setting goals is an important part of life, but remember to be realistic! It’s okay and totally awesome to dream big and to have awesome and huge goals, but don’t overwhelm yourself. Have those HUGE goals, but remember to give yourself some credit from time to time and set those realistic goal that help achieve those bigger goals. Life is all about taking it one day at a time, so don’t ever underestimate the power of your small goals. Those small goals add up to help achieve your crazy, life-changing goals. What are some of your July goals? What about your life goals? Let’s make the best of everyday and remember those little moments and goals.