A little bit about me…
Hello, my name is Amy! I’m so happy you have decided to check out my blog, I truly appreciate it. Here’s a few fun facts about me:
- I love animals. Any animal… seriously.
- I am 23 years old.
- I am happily engaged to my favorite person in the entire world.
- I am currently working towards my bachelor’s degree in environmental science with a concentration in wildlife and fisheries management.
- I am very passionate about wildlife and environmental conservation.
- I have amazing friends and an incredibly supportive family.
- I love to write (obviously).
- And, last but not least, I look forward to meeting you all!
I am very excited to pursue this latest venture in my life, so feel free to hop on over to the contact page and let me know what you think!